Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trip to the Park.

So this morning David took me up to this sweet little park located a couple blocks from our apartment. I Love it! There's a section for dogs to run free and there are perfect trials and hills for running! I will defiantly take advantage of the park. The dogs are doing so good when it comes to being around other dogs. The the quick video I made, Bella looks a bit squeamish, but she is actually doing really good. Another sweet feature about this park is that it has a swimming pool, plus, a park bar/cafe! So if you need a cup of coffee or a glass of beer, you can sit outside with the dogs and relax... I'm defiantly going to use this park to go running in the morning. Lately I've been getting up really early. There are no dark curtains in our room, so as soon as it gets light out, I wake up. Hopefully I can keep waking up early and head out for a early run. The park also hold some really beautiful sights. The park is on a hill so it's really easy to see old town through the trees, I would have taken a photo but I didn't grab the camera...

So here is a quick and random video of David and me at the Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment