Friday, October 9, 2009

It is 5:25am! UPDATED with a Video!

Wow it is really 5:2am!

We went out tonight... earlier, met a Russian (who actually has been living in Prague for a long time), he said it was his birthday, but was it? I think it was because he had a backpack full of suprises! There was some crazy stuff in there! Even when we decided to go home it was still crazy at the discotek. I can't wait to take my friends and family there when they come to visit!

ANYWAY we went to the crossclub! IT is amazing! I can't wait til we go again! It is amazingly fun:) We got some video, so for those that don't understand how awesome it is,hopefully you can kinda see. It will take a day or two to get the video up though...
It really sucks that we don't have our camera working... we are still waiting for the battery to arrive... anyway ta ta!


UPDATE: We got the video finished, so like I promised, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment