Tuesday, April 12, 2011

INDIA!

David and I leave for India tomorrow! I am so excited!

My main concern however is to get healthy as soon as possible. For the past 3 days I have been having the worst sore throat of my life. I also haven't been able to sleep and have a constant headache. Today I feel a tad bit better but it's still pretty bad. David is in the same exact state as me too. Right now he's in bed trying to recover. We are doing our best though, medicating, taking tons of vitamins, and eating good soup. I had to miss class yesterday, and I should miss class today to sleep in bed and recover... But... I have many things I need to do and I have this one class I can't miss. I also need to finally pay my tuition (always a grim day), and then buy some things at the store for India. I need to buy some sun lotion, tissues, hand sanitizer, and food. I would also like to find something nice for our friend Rohun. Rohun is a cool Indian guy that went to our high school and is now letting us crash with him for about a week. He lives in Mumbai(Bombay), and that's where we'll be flying into.

David and I will be flying from Prague (departing 11:45am) to Istanbul, and then from Istanbul to Mumbai. We will arrive in Mumbai at 4 am! Pretty dang early, but I guess Rohun will be there with a car waiting for us (thank god). The total time of travel with connections will be 12 hours and 45 minutes. We will return may 3rd at 5:25pm. I'll write more later about our itinerary.

1 comment:

  1. Please keep us updates as often as possible! I know you you two will have a blast, and please post many pics, so I can at least experience India vicariously through you two:)Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete