Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 classes passed & 3 classes to go...

Ok. So I'm pretty relieved to have three of my classes officially passed and only three more to go.

Classes that I've completed:
~European Policies and Practices Towards Ethnic Minorities (elective)
~Geography and Politics in Europe (required)
~Media & Society; An Introduction (required)

Classes I still need to finish (finals and papers):
~Marxism in International Relations (elective)
~Theories of International Relations (required)
~West European Comparative Politics and Society (required)

By February 8th I should be done with everything. The new term will start February 22nd. That means I will have some care free time off. If anyone has any ideas on what to do, please let me know. Since the 'comments' part doesn't work, feel free to email me. I think I will end up going some place local here in Czech.

No comments:

Post a Comment