Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heading to Colorado

I'm so excited about taking a mini vacation from my vacation. Lol. I've always wanted to go see Lindsay in Colorado, however I haven't been able to get the time off during the summer. Now that I'm back I don't really have the constant work so I have plenty of time! The money part sucks but hey I know I wouldn't make it this next summer, so I gotta make things work now.

I'm so excited I get to see her! I think we'll have tons of fun just hanging out.

My itinerary:

Fri 21-Jan-11
Portland (PDX)
Depart 11:44 am

Denver (DEN)
Arrive 3:07 pm


UNITED Flight: 6876
Operated by: /UNITED EXPRESS/SKYWEST AIRLINES
-Duration: 2hr 23mn-

Returning:
Sun 30-Jan-11
Denver (DEN)
Depart 6:10 pm

Portland (PDX)
Arrive 7:53 pm

Flight: 799


The pictures are from the wedding, the last time time I got to see Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment